Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Part I

We had my family over for a barbeque and games on Easter. We also had an Easter Egg Hunt for Hunter (see pictures below). We ate then played some badmitton. We were going to have an Easter Egg coloring contest but everyone got tired and so we just drew for the prizes. We all had a great time. How fun to be with family.

A group of us after we ate sitting around and talking.
Had to throw this picture in so we could see how Alicia is growing. Baby Abigail will be here a just a few more weeks. Yea, another grandchild on my side that is in Utah and someone for Hunter to play with. Next year he will be helping her find the eggs.

How much more fun can this little guy have? He found his Easter wagon from Grandma and Grandpa (sucker included) and now he is off.


In his Easter wagon was a squirt gun. Mom showed him how to use it and then he began squirting it. Mostly at himself but he thought it was fun no matter what. Check out the water going straight up in the air. His eyes are closed because he kept squirting himself in the face.

Grandma and Hunter enjoying the sun.

3 comments:

The Hatch Batch said...

How fun! I don't think I've ever had a bbq for Easter. It did turn out to be a beautiful day! That little Hunter is super cute, he is a little spoiled though...geting the hunt all to himself;-)

jEsSiCa said...

Wow, he cracks me up! That's my little dude. He is too cute - I just want to kiss him! Oh wait, I do:) Thanks for all the Easter fun! We had a blast! I'm excited for little Abigail too!

debbiehstevens said...

You're fun grand parents. I could tell Hunter had fun. You've added lots of cute pics, I haven't pulled up your blog for awhile and it was fun to read and see what you have been up too. Hi brother Brian!! miss ya