Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm Back

Did you ever think I was going to blog again?? Surprise I did. I am really going to try and do better. I am even going to post some of the reasons why I haven't been posting. Since July when Derek returned home from his mission, we took the family to Hawaii for a week and had an incredible time. Then with getting kids back to school, holidays and just everyday life of being a mom and grandma time just slipped by. I will try and get pictures posted soon. By the way Thanks Jess for changing my background. Luv ya.

3 comments:

Candis said...

I'm so glad you're back in the world of blogging. I would love to see your Hawii pictures!

jEsSiCa said...

Yay! I'm so glad {and you're welcome for the background help!} Love ya too!

Jennie said...

i've been wondering! yay you're back! :)