Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time Out

This last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Time Out with a couple of my great sister in laws Debbie Stevens and Brenda Westwood. I had a wonderful time and enjoyed spending time with just the girls. I have never been to a Time Out before but definitely would go again. As a matter of fact we talked about going again in Logan this next September and taking our daughters and daughter in-laws. Get ready girls. They had such great speakers and singers at the event. I came away with a renewed spirit and better attitude as I reflected on the things I truly do know. Thanks for the fun memories Debbie and Brenda! Let's plan on September for sure.

3 comments:

Candis said...

Sounds like fun!

jEsSiCa said...

How fun! It truly was amazing huh?! September sounds great! Let's plan it for sure:)

jEsSiCa said...

So, back for a day?? :) We need more!