Monday, February 16, 2009

Grandma Day!

I have to say I am pretty lucky and fortunate. I get to spend one day a week with my Grandson Hunter. Since the moment I found out that Jess was pregnant I told her I wanted to be able to have a Grandma Day once a week. We have just started do this and I must say I LOVE IT! I look forward to this day each week and to be able to do nothing but play with him. I can't wait until it gets warmer so I can take him and do things outside. I know I am truly blessed to be able to have the time to do this.
Thanks Ty and Jess for allowing me such special moments that I wouldn't trade for the world. Here are some pictures of Hunter just being Hunter.
Hunter is the smartest kid. He tries so hard to be as big as everyone else is. Here he is trying to get himself some water. Thank goodness for locks.
He loves to play hide and seek. He's just checking to make sure Grandma is watching.

I love to just go in and sit by and watch him play with all his toys. He is such a curious boy.


We bought Hunter a tool bench for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. He now has big tools like dad.




He thinks he is really making things. Too cute!



3 comments:

jEsSiCa said...

I love how he knows how to get the water to work! He is so dang smart!

jEsSiCa said...

Oh, and did you notice the lovely spider in the background in the picture of him in your room?? :) creepy! hee, hee.

Suzanne Gnehm said...

Yea, I saw it but it really was dead.