Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day we didn't do too much. Brian and I made a steak and crab dinner and ate in. The kids were either working or at friends. It was nice just to spend some time alone together. Love ya Bri!. The day before Tyler and Jess brought Hunter over and we gave him his Valentine treat. Below this post, I posted a close up shot of the shovel, card's and pillow boxes I gave my kids. Hope everyone had a great day.
Grandpa giving Hunter his Valentine Treat.
Hunter holding his treat. I love this look on his face.

Mommy helping Hunter open it up. He loved opening the kisses candy and then just putting the chocolate aside then opening another.


Grandma and Hunter.



I love his smile. He just brightens your day with it.




5 comments:

jEsSiCa said...

That was the cutest idea! I loved it, and so did Hunter! He plays with his shovel all the time now:) Thanks so much! We love you guys!

jEsSiCa said...

And I'm so proud of all your posts!! Yay!

Addie May said...

What a cute idea! I love Hunter's little mohawk...that is too cute!

Candis said...

The little shovel present was so cute. You really seem to be enjoying your grandmahood:)

The Hatch Batch said...

Suzzanne,

What a darling grandma you are! Hunter is so lucky:) All of you V-day project-gifts were adorable!! I'm excited for club in March. Did my mom tell you that Margo is going to be here and Brenda is coming too? It's so fun getting together often! I hope club went well Sat...I was sad I couldn't make it.

Oh, and to answer your comment from forever ago, No we always do seperate parties for Mayli and Caybri. We were going to try to do it together this year but it didn't work out. I think they both need their own night to be the center of attention at this age:)